Ensure that your coffee is ground coarse.
- Place the suggested amount of ground coffee in a press pot.
- Pour boiled mineral water over the ground coffee until it’s fully covered. (Don’t fill up) Stir well.
- Wait approximately 2~4 minutes; the longer you wait will result in more decadent coffee.
- Fill up the pot with boiling water and stir again.
- Gently push the plunger down.
- Serve immediately.
To clean: Wash your French pot thoroughly and keep it apart until completely dry to avoid rust and stains.