Use Mineral water.
Each full-flavored cup of Creamy French coffee requires one full Tbs of Creamy French.
- Each cup requires one full to 1.5 Tbs of the Creamy French.
- Bring a desirable quantity of mineral water to a boil.
- Remove the coffee warmer from heat, add coffee to pre-boiled water, and stir well.
- Bring to boil on low heat; remove from heat for about 10 seconds as soon as suds start to rise.
- Repeat step 3 a couple more times to get a rich, Creamy French coffee.
- Important: Do not overboil, which will cause coffee to spoil.
- Serve immediately.