BAYOUNI’S Turkish Coffee:
Ensure your coffee is ground Powder fine, a texture similar to flour.
Each full-flavored cup of Turkish coffee requires 1 Tsp. of your favorite Bayouni Coffee blend of Turkish coffee powder.
Turkish coffee is a style of coffee prepared in a brass pot or stainless steel pot using very finely ground coffee without filtering.
Lately, it has been a favorite for many coffee drinkers.
We offer many blends to suit almost every taste
- Bring a desirable quantity of mineral water to boil; add sugar now if desired.
- Remove coffee warmer from heat, add coffee to pre-boiled water and stir well.
- Bring to boil on low heat, remove from heat for about 10 seconds as soon suds start to rise.
- Repeat step 3 a couple of more times to get a richly flavored cup of Turkish coffee.
- Dish out suds in cups evenly and enjoy your coffee.
- Important: Do not over-boil, which will cause coffee to spoil.