To serve a perfect cup of coffee every time
- Ensure your coffee is always fresh.
- Always use mineral water.
- Ensure that the Coffee is ground correctly.
- Never reheat coffee, it becomes bitterly.
- Coffee loses its freshness when exposed to oxygen and or light.
- Always keep your coffee in an airtight container in your freezer to retain its freshness longer.
- Whole bean coffee stays fresher even longer, and if you grind the beans just before you brew the coffee, it’s that much fresher tasting.