BAYOUNI’S vacuum pot coffee(Syphon):
Giving directions is for alcohol lamp vacuum coffee makers.
For best results:
- Ensure all your equipment is cleaned to remove any rancid coffee oils from a previous brew and rinsed to remove any detergent residue.
- Ensure your coffee is ground medium/coarse, depending on the fineness of your machine filter.
- Vacuum coffee makers will only produce good results when used to the total capacity. Do not try to halve the brew by using less water and coffee – your results will be less than satisfactory.
- Pour boiling mineral water into the bottom bowl and place the filter into the funnel of the top bowl. Then, carefully twist the upper bowl into the bottom bowl.
- Put your ground coffee in the upper bowl.
- Place the alcohol flame lamp, equipped with the machine, under the vacuum pot, and light it (Read the manual to ensure safety).
- Wait for the water in the bottom bowl to boil. Then, it will raise the funnel into the top chamber. It is usual for there to be some water remaining in the bottom section when the water has finished growing – this helps to protect the bottom jug from being spoiled by the heat.
- Once the water has finished rising, keep the flame led under the pot and stir for at least 30 seconds, then put out the alcohol lamp by covering it with its unique metal cap.
- Now, wait as the filtered coffee return to the bottom bowl.
- Once the coffee has migrated to the bottom bowl, gently remove the upper bowl and grounds.
- Pour into pre-warmed coffee cups and enjoy.
- The alcohol lamp vacuum pot gives you entertainment as well as great coffee.
Some models of vacuum coffee makers are made on the stovetop, while others are electrical.