BAYOUNI’S Plunger coffee (Press pots):
Ensure that your coffee is ground medium/coarse.
- Place the suggested amount of ground coffee in a press pot.
- Pour boiled mineral water over the ground coffee until it’s fully covered. (Don’t fill up the pot with water at this step) Stir well.
- Wait approximately 2~4 minutes, the longer you wait will result in richer coffee.
- Fill up the pot with mineral boiling water and stir again.
- Gently, push the plunger down.
- Serve immediately.
To clean: Wash your French pot thoroughly and keep apart until completely dry to avoid rust and stains.